The use of a physical board in Scrum has the advantage of using post-it notes for the tasks needed to get stories done. While you have a multi-disciplinary team, these tasks are of different types of work;
- You probably need some documentation writing to explain to the end-user how they should use the product.
- You may need some testing of the product that you deliver
- You probably also need to write some code
- There might be some database work required
- And maybe even some analyzing, some meetings, some support or maintenance work, some review and some demo preparation.